This tunnel is made from robust 3 mm corflute plastic and it can withstand the weight of rocks and logs placed on it to prevent it from blowing away. The tunnel was designed to house the Victor Professionsal Rat Trap and the Modified Victor Stoat and Rat trap.
The tunnel is designed to prevent the capture of native birds such as weka and kiwi when using the Victor trap. The tunnel has four lugs with holes so that stakes can be used to hold the tunnel down to prevent it blowing away. We recommend using 4 inch flathead nails for this purpose provided the ground is soft.
Watch this video on how to assemble the tunnel. You will need to fast forward to 4 minutes into the video to get to the part where Grant Morriss talks about assembling the tunnel.
- A robust tunnel designed to prevent the capture of native birds when using the Victor Professional Rat Trap and the Modified Victor Stoat and Rat Trap
- Made from strong 3 mm corflute plastic sheet
- Only weighs 115 g compared to over 2 kg for similar wooden tunnels
- Ensures the rat or stoat approaches the trap from the front so that body captures do not occur
- Supplied with 4 pins/pegs to fix the tunnel in place
- Available in white only
- Traps sold separately