Possum Dough was developed by the famous pest control inventor Mike Holden who is now a member of our staff. Mike developed the product because there was a demand in the market for a product that fur hunters and possum control contactors could use to stick onto control devices such as the triggers of kill traps, inside bait stations or on trees and posts behind leg-hold traps.
The stickyness helps prevent the bait falling onto the ground or being washed away by the rain as occurrs when using simple flour and icing sugar lures. It is also excellent for possum and rat detection devices such as chew-cards (also sold on this site). The bait is highly palatable to possums and rats to the point where they will eat away all the bark on the tree where the bait was attached. This bait is the ideal bait to stick onto control devices to draw in possums and rats.
- Specially formulated so that it adheres to trap triggers, bait stations and trees and posts.
- Highly attractive to possums and rats.
- Water resistant, will stand up to a large amount of rainfall.
- Will last for months in a sealed container.
- Does not go mouldy when used in the field.
Minimum quantity sold = 2kg.