The Romark bait station is an industry standard bait station that has been on the market for at least 30 years. It is used mainly for feeding cyanide paste and pellet baits and small amounts of cereal pellets. It has a hinged lid that protects the bait from the rain and also prevents rats from taking the bait. Possums access the bait by lifting the hinged lid with their nose when they are attracted to the smell of the bait.
The Romark is made from thick, hard plastic which is chew-proof which means it will give many years of reliable service. It comes with a stake so that it can be secured on the ground in the absence of trees or posts.
- An industry standard tried and proven bait station that has been avaialble for over 30 years
- Suitable for cyanide paste and pellet baits
- Hinged lid protects the bait from the rain
- Rat-proof so possum baits are available to possums only
- A stake is attached so that the bait station can be used on the ground in the absence of trees or posts
- Correct use of bait stations
Minimum order quantity of 10 bait stations.