The Sentry Bait Station has been used in the possum control industry for over 20 years. It is popular with possum control contractors who want to use cyanide baits or cereal-based pelleted baits. The Sentry is easily attached to trees or posts using the Sentry and Sentry Plus metal bracket which comes with the bait station (also sold on this site) . The bait station can be attached either on the left or right side or the back giving three options for positioning. The Sentry has good weather-proof qualities because it has a hood extending over the feeding hole that protects the bait from rain. The design allows the bait station to be stacked which saves space so that more can be carried in a pack.
- Industry standard medium-sized possum and rodent bait station
- One of New Zealand's most popular bait stations for possum and rodent control
- Compact and waterproof design holds 200g of bait
- Can be efficiently stacked and carried into remote locations
- Replacement lids and mounting brackets available
For the correct use of bait stations click on the following link http://www.npca.org.nz/images/stories/NPCA/PDF/a13_bait%20station_2015-nov_lr.pdf